Crescent Cordon Bleu
- two (eight ounce) cans of crescent rolls
- a quarter pound of deli chicken breast, sliced thin
- a quarter pound of deli ham, sliced thin
- eight ounces Jarlsberg cheese, shredded
for the Honey Mustard
- a quarter cup dijon mustard
- a quarter cup mayonnaise
- a quarter cup honey
- half tablespoon white wine vinegar
Unroll crescent rolls and top with one layer chicken breast and one layer of ham. Top with Jarlsberg cheese.
- Tightly roll each crescent roll, tucking the end underneath. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated three hundred seventy five °F oven for eleven minutes, until just golden brown. Let cool for a a couple minutes and then devour!