Chicken Crescent Roll Ups
- one1/2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- one( 8 oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- one (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- half cup milk
- half cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to three hundred fifty °F and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together milk, soup, and cheese. Spread 1/3 cup of mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Unroll dough and separate into triangles. On the large part of the triangle, place some of the chicken and one teaspoon of the soup mixture. Roll up and place in baking dish.
- Once all rolls are in dish, pour remaining soup mixture over and around rolls.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about thirty minutes.