One Pan Taco Chicken Bake
- four boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- one taco seasoning packet
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- half cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- half cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- a quarter cup sour cream
- two tablespoons green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to three hundred seventy five ° and coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cover the bottom of the dish with half cup of salsa and place the chicken on top.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken and pour remaining salsa on top.
- Bake for thirty to thirty five minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake an additional 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top each chicken breast with a dollop of sour cream and some green onions.