Loaded Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- one cup mayonnaise
- one tablespoons Swerve, or other sweetener
- two tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- three cups raw broccoli
- three cups raw cauliflower
- half red onion, chopped
- half cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- eight oz bacon, cooked and crumbled
- half cup raw pecan pieces
- In a bowl add the mayonnaise, Swerve and apple cider vinegar. Whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl add the dressing and all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.