Impossible Taco Pie
- one 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- one packet taco seasoning
- one (4.5 oz) can diced green chiles
- half cup salsa
- one cup cheddar cheese, grated
- half cup Bisquick mix
- onecup milk
- three large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cilantro, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to four hundred °F and grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and brown the ground beef until no longer pink. Drain off any fat and season the beef with taco seasoning.
- Add green chiles and salsa and stir to combine. Transfer mixture to prepared pie plate and spread out. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Bisquick, milk, and eggs. Pour over beef and cheese.
- Bake until the top is golden brown, twenty five to thirty minutes.
- Serve garnished with your favorite taco toppings